Guests With Service Animals
Trained Service Animals are welcome at Universal Orlando Resort. Animals who do not meet the definition of a Service Animal will not be permitted in the park. Service Animals must remain on a leash or a harness and under the control of their handler at all times. In order to assist the owner in making an informed decision about their Service Animal’s safety, each attraction has its own specific entry/boarding requirements. To ensure safety of the Service Animal, its tail (or other appendages) must not extend beyond the floor of the ride vehicle.
Portable Service Animal kennels are available while you enjoy certain attractions. Please note that our Team Members cannot assist in the handling of Service Animals. Relief areas are available throughout the park.
Please refer to the 2-Park Guide Map for specific locations.
Guests may experience the following attractions with their Service Animal:
• The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man®
• Camp Jurassic • Caro-Seuss-el™
• The Cat in the Hat™ • The High In The Sky Seuss Trolley Train Ride™
• Hogwarts™ Express – Hogsmeade™ Station
• Jurassic Park Discovery Center
• Me Ship, The Olive®
• One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish™
• Poseidon’s Fury • Skull Island: Reign of Kong
• Storm Force Accelatron®
• Animal Actors On Location!
• A Day in the Park with Barney™
• The Blues Brothers® Show
• The Bourne Stuntacular
• Curious George Goes to TownSM
• Despicable Me Minion Mayhem
• E.T. Adventure • Fast & Furious – Supercharged
• FEAR FACTOR LIVE
• Fievel’s Playland
• Hogwarts™ Express – King’s Cross Station
• Kang & Kodos’ Twirl ‘n’ Hurl
• Race Through New York Starring Jimmy Fallon
• Shrek 4-D • The Simpsons Ride™
• TRANSFORMERS™: The Ride – 3D
• Universal Orlando’s Horror Make-up Show